Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Freaky Days Out - 2 !

Hi Guys,

I am back. I will continue with my freaky days.

So, after all music and masti we went ahead for dinner. Y suggested to have it at some 'Kaake ki Haandi' ( I am not sure wht's the exact name). With some suspicion we went ahead only to find a beautiful ambience welcoming us.

Though the place was small, the environment there was pretty good. The interior was "rural" in taste. So, the menu came and we started picking up the food. I wanted to experiment and do away with 'Paneer' as much as possible. Being in Noida, u will get so much of Panner that u will get scared of it. :~)

Well, meanwile I asked the waiters there to change the song being played. Saala apun log masti ke mud mein tha aur unhone sad song laga dala tha. They were generous enough and changed the song immediately to some Shahid Kapoor no. And yeah X got her eyes fixed upon 'Hyderabadi Moti' on the Menu and we ordered it.

Despite of my great efforts I couldn't avoid Paneer out of the food and we ended up eating Paneer Khurchan. But 'Hyderabadi Moti' rocked. It was so damn tasty.

With nice food in stomach and cool breeze flowing we three headed back to our homes in the 'luxury sawari' of Noida i.e. Rickshaw. Noida is endowned with many of them.

And alas the day was approaching its end. X and Y got very excited and were doing all sorts of things in rickshaw which included shooting a car with imaginary stan-guns. :~) I was lost smwhr, whr I don't knw, but smwhr and went to a low. ( I wish if Y were a bit less fat so that he could fit in at the back of rickshaw )

But we all knew we had a great day. X had to get down first and then me and Y headed back to Home. I was so tired by then and was thinking that the day almost ended , but only to see that there is one more twist to this exciting and enthralling day remaining ... ( Will be continued )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude.. u just mixed up two incidents.. Guyz i'll correct him... First to introduce myself -> I am Y , the fat guy being referenced ( not so fat; back seat being reeaaalllly conjusted, thin and lean ppl can only fit into it :-))
This time Rahul was not low in mood... Rather, I started with a beautiful song "Pal Pal Dil ke paas" and it was awesome, afterall I sang it ;-).. And once we dropped X back home, the rickshaw man (prob afraid of X, but X u r not scary; U r the ANGEL ;-)) just re-discovered himself as say first kumar sanu and then Himesh reshamiya, singing there songs.. Man with weather to add on the spice, it was all in all a beautiful evening and a great outing to remember...
Thanks Rahul and X for the Day...
(I think now there wont come any Third part... :-). Ooopsss... )

Rahul Bansal said...

Hey Man, why don't the comments show up ???