Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Freaky Days Out - 1 !

Hi World,

This is Rahul calling. Unlike my previous posts there won't be any discussions this time.

So, I am gonna tlk about some of the wonderful days I had in Noida, where I am currently working.

Life has taken many turns for me and it has been very interesting and fascinating to go from Pilani to Bangalore to Noida. Every where I am going I am encountering a new environment, new people and a different Me.

So, it has been a kind of evolving process for me. And I am so happy to discover various shades of my personality. And in Noida, it is the fun factor which is ruling till date.

Ofcourse I gotta give credit to the able company of my friends.

Ok, enough of bak-bak, let's come to the point . So, I was talking about fun. So, I am gonna talk about one of the most freaky days of my life .

It was a normal day, as usual people working on their systems, wondering what actually they are doing, life carrying on, when suddenly my crazy buddy X suggested to freak out. Well, what an offer ! I grabbed it with my both hands. So, we three , me , X and our very close friend Y went and blessed a Barista near-by.

Before going we decided to sing some of our fav. songs and then compose some on our own. So, we took print-outs and with all the ammunition ready attacked Barista. Now there resided a cool guitar and I don't know in what frame of mind I picked it up and started singing English no's. I am sure it was at least funny. So we sang, Linkin Park, "I am not a perfect person", "I want to break free" etc. and etc. Meanwhile, we composed a fundu song, which sounded like ->
"Tauba hamare yeh gaane, karte hain dekho hungame, gaane jo yeh hum gaane lagen hain, log Barista se jane lagen hain" . :~)

Believe me guys that was heights of creativity. And then the inevitable happened. We ordered. I asked for a Cappuchino as always, and X and Y ordered some weird Sandwich and God knows what.

With the bitter and strong Cappuchino on my tongue and tasty sandwiches with my frns, the spirits went higher. Y started dancing on "Woh Lamhe" and we joined. Meanwhile X was enjoying watching me and Y going Mad. Believe me, I just completely lost sense of people around me and with no regrets I was playing all weird and crazy tunes on the Guitar [ I pity it :( ] and adding to it my self composed songs . Y had his own set of songs and dances. And X was lost somewhere.

But guys, I did compose a beautiful song out there which was like -> "Oh Life ! I want to meet you ..." . I wish if I had recorded it.

Wht else, so we shared jokes, sung, danced and laughed like crazy people for around 1 and 1/2 hours. But the day didn't end here ... there was a lot to come . Wait for the post to be continued ... cya.

No comments: